Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Online Story Generators Are Fun

Once upon a time about a month ago in my bedroom. I was eating a sardine sandwich when I realized that I was a vampire. You have probably had that experience before. I felt like a million dollars, and I knew that soon I would have to go to the bathroom. My friend Destiny had called me the previous day, and told me all about Jason's problem with the stray dog that was acting strangely, and I was a little worried about infection. Then, all of a sudden, I saw creeping towards me what I realized was the thing that I most feared, and right then I knew I was in love! I remembered what my karate teacher had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not throw up all over everyone. Very calmly, I ate another bite of my sandwich and started screaming for help. Before I knew it, I was deliriously happy, and I knew I really liked being naked. So you see, I really needed to thank my math teacher, and I decided I had to tell you all about it.


* * *