Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Meme Shmeme

OK, so Carol The Ordinary Goddess asked me to do this quiz, and I am powerless before a Goddess because I've already tempted fate way too many times and been bitten in the ass for it. Literally. Hard. So here goes...

Three Names You Go By
1) Bri
2) X
3) Oh Mighty Thrusting One

Three Screennames You've Had
1) brioSphere
2) xwhys
3) rtystyk

Three Things about Yourself
1) I don't use deodorant. My sweat doesn't stink. Really. Chicks dig it. Don't believe me? Come smell me and see.
2) I used to be a Born-Again Christian. Then I decided to be aborted.
3) When I was a kid, I used to steal stamps and coins from a stamp and coin shop, and then I'd come back during a different shift and sell them back to them. And do it again a day or two later. While I was a Born-Again Christian. Bad dog; no biscuit.

Three Things You Don't Like About Yourself
1) I have no tolerance for stupidity. It's like an allergy. And since I'm constantly surrounded by it, I'm constantly irritated.
2) Rejection terrifies me. Why? I mean, it's not as bad as a punch in the face, and I don't walk around scared of THAT.
3) I've let way too many good women slip through my fingers while my head was apparently up my ass.

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1) Russian (So first we invade)
2) French (Then we surrender)
3) Danish (Then we have breakfast)

Three Things That Scare You
1) Fascists
2) People who vote for them
3) Attractive Women

Three Parts of Your Everyday Essentials
1) Sleeping late
2) Working my ass off until the wee small hours
3) Having sex with SOMEBODY, even if it's just myself, like usual

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1) An imaginary hair shirt
2) Socks that need to be thrown away
(My feet are colder with them on)
3) My neckchain made from a Scrabble tile with the letter X on it

Three Favorite Musical Artists
1) Van Morrison
2) Maria McKee
3) The Beatles

Three Favorite Songs
1) 'Breathe' by Maria McKee
2) "Without You" by Harry Nilsson
3) "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison

Three Things to try in the Next 12 Months
1) Leaving my apartment/computer for more than an hour
(I work at home)
2) Learning to play a musical instrument
3) Finding a woman who laughs at my jokes and cries at my poetry

Three Things You Want in a Relationship
1) Mutual adoration
2) Mutual respect
3) A mind-blowing spiritual connection that makes sex absolutely insane

Two Truths and a Lie
1) I love women, even the ones who have ripped my guts out and eaten them (you know who you are)
2) I will kick your ass at Scrabble, whomever you are, unless you're my friend Jeff
3) I want to have a threesome with George and Laura Bush

Three Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1) Beautiful, soulful eyes
2) Delicate, feminine features
3) A brain that makes my medulla oblongata erect

Three Things You Just Can't Do
1) Buy the bullshit
2) Give blood (I've tried, but the needle thing just freaks me out)
3) Shoot heroin (Same reason, and then there's that annoying addiction thing)

Three Favorite Hobbies
1) Improvisational theater & music
2) Writing
3) Seeing films

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now
1) Quit earning a living and just travel the world
2) Go to an all-you-can-eat lobster feed
3) Call Jennifer Connelly and have her say "you need to come over right now"

Three Careers You're Considering
1) Rock Star
2) Ambassador to Uranus
3) Benevolent Terrorist
(No killing, just dosing all the world leaders with MDMA)
(And if you work for the CIA, FBI, DEA, etc, I'm just kidding, asshole)

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation
1) Amsterdam
2) India
3) Budapest (Those of you who know me will know why)

Three Kid Names
1) Hey Kid
2) Fucko
3) Imprudence

Three Things You Want to Do before You Die
1) Get real sleepy and sorta numb, then float toward the pretty light
2) Find inner peace
3) Find a nice girl, and get in her piece

Three Ways I'm Stereotypically a Boy
1) I'm always thinking about girls
2) I like gadgets
3) I drive like 700 miles per hour. Around corners.

Three Ways I'm Stereotypically a Girl
1) I trim all my body hair, and have way too much style to be so fucking straight
2) Sad movies make me cry like a wet baby
3) I make a mean lobster risotto with truffle oil & roasted garlic

Three Celeb Crushes
1) Jennifer Connelly
2) Jennifer Jason-Leigh
3) Emily Watson

OK, there ya go. Happy, Carol? ;)

* * *